Thu, Apr 15|
Yoga Basics (1)
Learn yoga basics in this workshop breaking down common yoga poses focusing on proper alignment and building confidence in your yoga practice. After class we'll Q&A over a pint of craft beer!
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2021, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
LauderAle Brewery, 3305 SE 14th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
About the Event
In this 2 hour workshop we'll learn yoga basics by breaking down common poses, show safe alignment, and build your confidence to flow through your yoga practice.
Have you ever wondered what's the difference between Warrior 1 and Crescent lunge? Do you feel confused when a teacher uses Sanskrit? Have you ever thought 'Am I even doing this right'?!
This workshop is for you if:
- You would like to learn yoga basics in a comfortable, no judgement atmosphere
- You want to learn proper alignment and positions for many of the standard yoga poses you hear in classes
- You are newer to yoga and unsure of the pose names and how to do them
- You've been dong yoga for a while yet still feel like you are trying to mimic what others are doing
- You would like to build confidence in your yoga practice
- You would like the option of meeting in person or joining from home via Zoom
This workshop is great for any age and welcome all those who are curious about expanding their yoga knowledge. We have an in person option (limited space available) if you are local to the Ft Lauderdale area or you can join us from home via Zoom
After class we'll enjoy a signature beer from LauderAle Brewery as we take some time to chat, ask additional questions, and reflect on our Yoga Basics experience.
In person investment: $26 early registration when you sign up by January 25. $32 general registration when you sign up January 26 and beyond.
Join us from home via Zoom: $20
Yoga Basics Early Register
$26 when you sign up by January 25. Investment includes workshop, a signature beer from LauderAle and tip for the bartender$26.00
Yoga Basics via Zoom
Join us from the comfort of your own home! We'll email you the link prior to class time.$20.00
$32 includes workshop, a signature beer from LauderAle and tip for the bartender$32.00